Our Comeback Plan
Together, we are caring for you and our community during this challenging time.
We realize the difficulty of this season and the impact it’s having on you and many people you know and love. Through partnerships with great organizations, Oaks Church is doing everything we can to meet the physical and spiritual needs of those in our church and community. If you are in need, or know someone who is, we want to help. We also want to help equip you to love your neighbors during this time. If you would like to learn more on how you can receive or give help, click the buttons below.
We are so excited to announce that after much prayer and consideration, we will be gathering together at the church once again! RSVP to reserve your seat for the 9:15am or 11am services.
Check out the video below to hear more from Pastor Chris.
We care deeply about your safety and the safety of your family, because of that, we plan on taking the following actions:
- We will have all spaces that will be used for church, including bathrooms and children’s areas, sanitized with hospital recommended cleaning products, before and after each service.
- Oaks Church staff and volunteers will be required to wear a mask. Our heart is to make everyone feel welcomed and safe so we will encourage the use of face coverings for attendees, however we will not prevent someone from entering if they choose not to.
- We will continue to provide sanitation stations.
- We ask that you RSVP to a specific service to reserve your spot for the July 5th services.
- There will be a separate room available for you if you would like to watch service while social distancing.
*If you are at-risk, feel free to continue worshipping together with us online at 9:15AM and 11AM.
Oaks Kids, we can’t wait to see you!
We are planning an experience for children that will be focused on a high sanitation and low-touch experience. Your kids will be safe AND have fun!
Parents, please watch this brief video below so you can know what to expect for your children in Kids Church.
If you haven’t already, please RSVP your children for Oaks Kids in the links above.
Youth, welcome back!
We can’t wait to be together again! Check out the schedule below and follow @oaksyth on instagram for updates! Parents, you can also subscribe to updates by clicking the button below!
Subscribe to our eNewsletter and text updates
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to stay up to date on everything that’s available to you and your family! We have 2 simple ways of doing that, you can sign up for our weekly eNewsletter or simply opt in to receive text updates. Either way, you’ll always be in the know!
To opt in to receive text updates, text OAKS to 474747. To receive our weekly eNewsletter, click the button below.
Updates as of April 28, 2020
We’re so grateful to serve Jesus and to be able to rest knowing that we can give Him all of our concerns and trust that He is caring for us. While there continues to be challenges related to COVID-19, we are encouraged to see many positive signs that we are returning to some form of normalcy.
This week, Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced a carefully thought-out process for reopening Texas businesses beginning May 1. Even with the revised regulations of gathering together as a church, it is one of our top priorities to keep the families of Oaks Church safe. To that end, we will continue to hold our Main service, and services for Kids and Youth online until further notice. We will also be launching new online shows about mental health, family, and other important topics so that we may continue to grow together during this time.
We are looking forward to the day that we can be reunited with all of you! We are very grateful that we have the opportunity to continue meeting online. To continue receiving updates about Oaks Church, text OAKS to 474747.
Services available to you and your family
During these unprecedented times, we want you to know that you and your family are very important to us. Because of this, we are continuing with our Oaks Kids and Youth services online.
- Watch our services on Facebook, YouTube, or live.oaks.church.
- For Oaks Kids services, click here.
- For Oaks Youth services, click here.
- Watch new shows on Facebook or to learn more, click here.
- If you need help or want to give help, click here.
- For access to Oaks Church Message Library, click here.
- For daily devotions with Pastor Scott and Pastor Chris, click here.