Daily Devotionals Live on Facebook
Daily Devotionals LIVE on Facebook | Weekday Mornings 8AM
There is no doubt this is an incredibly difficult time for almost every person in the world. Anxiety is at an all-time high while so much of the future is uncertain. The truth is that it’s possible to experience the peace of God, even when facing hardship.
Follow Oaks Church on Facebook and watch live as Pastor Scott Wilson and Pastor Chris Railey lead us each weekday morning at 8am or click here to watch previous devotions.
Facebook Daily Devotional Schedule | June 2020
- Monday, June 1 – Ephesians 1:1-6
- Tuesday, June 2 – Ephesians 1:7-10
- Wednesday, June 3 – Ephesians 1:11-14
- Thursday, June 4 – Ephesians 1:15-23
- Friday, June 5 – Ephesians 2:1-10
Facebook Daily Devotional Schedule | May 2020
- Monday, May 4 – 1 Peter 1:1-2
- Tuesday, May 5 – 1 Peter 1:3-9
- Wednesday, May 6 – 1 Peter 1:10-12
- Thursday, May 7 – 1 Peter 1:13-16
- Friday, May 8 – 1 Peter 1:17-21
- Monday, May 11 – 1 Peter 1:22-25
- Tuesday, May 12 – 1 Peter 2:1-3
- Wednesday, May 13 – 1 Peter 2:4-8
- Thursday, May 14 – 1 Peter 2:9-10
- Friday, May 15 – 1 Peter 2:11-12
- Monday, May 18 – 1 Peter 2:13-17
- Tuesday, May 19 – 1 Peter 2:18-20
- Wednesday, May 20 – 1 Peter 2:21-25
- Thursday, May 21 – 1 Peter 3:1-6
- Friday, May 22 – 1 Peter 3:7
- Monday, May 25 – 1 Peter 3:8-12
- Tuesday, May 26 – 1 Peter 3:13-21
- Wednesday, May 27 – 1 Peter 4:1-11
- Thursday, May 28 – 1 Peter 4:12-19
- Friday, May 29 – 1 Peter 5
Facebook Daily Devotional Schedule | April 2020
- Monday, April 6 – James 1:16-18
- Tuesday, April 7 – James 1:19-21
- Wednesday, April 8 – James 1:22-25
- Thursday, April 9 – James 1:26-27
- Friday, April 10 – James 2:1-12
- Monday, April 13 – James 2:14-19
- Tuesday, April 14 – James 2:20-26
- Wednesday, April 15 – James 3:1-2
- Thursday, April 16 – James 3:3-8
- Friday, April 17 – James 3:9-12
- Monday, April 20 – James 3:13-18
- Tuesday, April 21 – James 4:1-3
- Wednesday, April 22 – James 4:4-6
- Thursday, April 23 – James 4:7-10
- Friday, April 24 – James 4:11-12
- Monday, April 27 – James 4:13-17
- Tuesday, April 28 – James 5:1-6
- Wednesday, April 29 – James 5:7-12
- Thursday, April 30 – James 5:13-18
- Friday, May 1 – James 5:19-20
Guided Prayer Videos
Prayer is more “caught than taught.” Pastor Scott has recorded these three Guided Prayer videos based on The Lord’s Prayer in Matthew 6:9-13. Listen and pray along with these timed guided prayers based on your prayer ladder level. You can also follow along with written versions of the guided prayers here:
Family Prayer of Agreement
Read through the prayer of agreement with your family and stand on God’s word and see your family grow together.
Click here to download the family prayer.
The Lord's Prayer | Written Guided Prayers
The Lord's Prayer | Guided Prayer Videos
Pastor Scott believes that prayer is more “caught than taught.” He wants to provide you with a way to “catch” the practice of prayer like he caught from his dad growing up, so he decided to record these three Guided Prayer videos based on The Lord’s Prayer in Matthew 6:9-13.
Below this are 5 minute, 10 minute and 30 minute guided prayer videos. Listen and pray along with these timed guided prayers based on your prayer ladder level.
Family Prayer of Agreement
Select a Bible Reading Plan
Find a plan below that will help you grow.
A Verse a Day - 15 Day Plan
This simple plan will lead you through a verse a day for 15 days. Click here to view plan.
Foundations: New Testament - 260 Day Plan
Foundations: New Testament is a 260-day reading plan that covers every chapter of the New Testament. No longer will your focus be on checking off the boxes on your daily reading schedule; your purpose will instead be to read in order to understand and respond to God’s Word. Click here to download plan in PDF. Click here to access this plan in the Bible App.
The Bible Project - 365 Day Plan
Get More Out of Your Bible Reading Plan
Apply the S.O.A.P method when reading the Bible. S.O.A.P. stands for Scripture, Observation, Application
Now, take your Prayer Journal and follow the steps…
- Scripture – Write down the verse or verses that stuck out to you in your reading.
- Observation – What stands out to you in this passage? Who is it written by? Who is it written to? What’s one thing you didn’t notice before? Are there any repeated words? Is there a comparison or contrast?
- Application – How can you apply the observation so that it affects your life today? What changes do you need to make? Is there a specific action you need to take or a confession you need to make?
- Prayer – Write out a prayer to God based on what you just learned and ask him to help you apply this truth in your life.
The Power of Four or More
Reading scripture four or more times a week will improve your life, and here’s why…
Scroll below to find devotional plans to continue growing in your relationship with God.
Free Bible Study Library
Create a free RightNow Media account and get access to an entire library of Biblical teaching from the most influential Christian speakers and leaders from around the world.
Get an account today here.
The Bible App
Download The Bible App through your phone’s App Store so you can carry your Bible with you wherever you go! Create a free account and browse through the many Bible reading plans. You can even share your plan with your friends and read the Bible together. You will notice there are many different versions or translations of the Bible available. We recommend that you use either the New Living Translation (NLT) or the New International Version (NIV). Both of these are readable and reliable translations of the Bible. Download the app here.
Get Access to A Free Bible Study Library
Download the Bible App
Download The Bible App through your phone’s App Store so you can carry your Bible with you wherever you go! Create a free account and browse through the many Bible reading plans. You can even share your plan with your friends and read the Bible together. You will notice there are many different versions or translations of the Bible available. We recommend that you use either the New Living Translation (NLT) or the New International Version (NIV). Both of these are readable and reliable translations of the Bible.