Before You Arrive
What is the worship experience like at Oaks Church on a Sunday?
Each service begins with energetic and inspiring music played by a live band. The auditorium setting is contemporary with creative multi-media elements designed to make it easy to follow along and conducive for you to participate during each song. You will then hear a message based on the Bible. The heart of our church is to help people grow. It is our hope and goal that the message will encourage and challenge you.
We are working dilligently to keep you and your family safe and healthy when you arrive on campus. To read more and hear from Pastor Chris about the precautions we are taking, click here:
Where do I park?
What about my kids?
We are for your family! This is what your child will experience…
- Nursery – 6 weeks to 2 years; your child will experience our caregivers singing worship songs and praying over your precious little ones. 2 year olds will be able to stretch their legs in our fun playscape.
- Pre-School – 3 years to 5 years; your child will experience an age-focused service where they will sing worship songs and will learn values through creative and interactive Bible stories.
- Kindergarten through 5th Grade students have an especially active worship service. They will break into age-specific groups to help them apply what they learned in the service.
Upon arrival, children will be checked in and receive a name tag with a unique number. In case your child needs your immediate attention, the teacher will contact you through text messaging.
What time are services?
I have older kids. What will they do?
Both Junior High and High School students will have an opportunity to engage in a worship experience at 7pm in the Youth Auditorium on Wednesday nights. The youth service is also streamed LIVE online every Wednesday at 7pm. You can check it out with them at live.oaksyouth.com.
Is there a dress code?
Will I have to say anything, sign anything or be singled out in any way?
You won’t be put on the spot.
- You won’t have to wear a name badge or be singled out in any way.
- You don’t even have to sing along if you don’t feel comfortable.
- You’re not expected to give when we receive the offering.
We have a Welcome Card available in the service to fill out in case you have questions, need prayer or are interested in any of our events or resources. This card is only used to help us serve you better and keep you informed of church-wide events and activities. You will not be spammed.
As our guest, we also have a gift for you. You can stop by our Connect Center to pick it up before you leave.
Aside from Sunday services, what else do you have?
We want your growth to happen all week long, so we have multiple mid-week opportunities for you and your family.
- Adults can connect with other believers by joining a small group or attending one of our classes to help you in specific areas of your life like marriage, discipleship, finances, etc.
- Students 6-12th grade will have an opportunity to engage in a worship experience at 7pm on Wednesday Nights in the Youth Auditorium. All students can also forge closer relationships with other students by joining a small group!
What do you believe?
Read more about what we believe and our purpose and core values by clicking here.