We believe that as we pray in agreement over these items, God will do immeasurably more than all we ask for in our families and communities.
- Spiritual awakening across Ellis, Dallas, and Tarrant Counties
- COVID-19 pandemic to end
- Health and protection for students and teachers
- Wisdom for our Superintendents and Administrators
- Creativity, guidance, and energy for teachers as they aim to inspire their students
- Focus without fear for students as they engage the learning process
- Wisdom for parents to balance the demands of work and educate their children from home
- Perseverance for traditional homeschooling parents and children
- Safety for students playing sports and wisdom for their coaches
Our heart’s desire is for more of God in our families, in our schools, and in our communities. As you choose a way to fast, enjoy the closeness you find with God when you set aside time in His presence.
Choose to fast 1, 2, or 3 meals a day
- Opt for a partial fast like the Daniel Fast
Limit yourself to a liquids only fast
Try fasting from sunrise to sunset
In addition to fasting food, also fast media (TV, Movies, Social Media)