New to Oaks Kids?
Service Times are 9:15 am and 11:00 am
Check-In opens 30 minutes before service starts and closes 30 minutes after service starts.
On your second visit, our Self Check-In Kiosks are easy-to-use. Simply type in the phone number you provided during your first visit and follow the prompts to complete the process.
For grandchildren, niece/nephew, peers from school, etc.
- Guest information – Provide the child’s name, birthday, grade, and any allergies.
- Guest’s parent information – Provide the name and phone number of the child’s parents.
- Host parent – Provide your name and phone number.
For new-born child(ren)
FAQs for Parents
What do I bring?
- 2 -3 disposable diapers or pull-ups
- Pacifier or any other item your child may need for comfort
- 2 prepped bottles and extra formula
- Snacks and/or a sippy cup
- We provide water and a snack to children whose parents have given permission to have some. Learn more by clicking on, “What about snacks and allergies?”
For children 3 – 5 yrs (non-kindergarten) – Children must be potty-trained before moving into The Park. Please speak to our Toddler Team Leads before moving your child to The Park.
Where do I park?
What about my child’s health?
- a runny nose
- symptoms of the common cold
- a persistent cough
- the child must be fever-free for at least 24-hours
- or any other signs of illness.
We kindly request that you do not place your child in any of our areas as they are at risk of exposing other children while he/she is not well. Thank you in advance for helping us keep Oaks Kids a healthy place for everyone.
What about snacks and allergies?
If your child has a food allergy, please inform our Guest Experience Team at Check-In. It will be entered into the system and noted on his/her name tag. Also, please write it on the sign-in sheet when you drop-off your child into his/her class.
What kind of security check do the volunteers go through?
Parent Tags – Read more in the tab below.
How do I pick up my child after the service?
When leaving, we ask that you make sure all your child’s personal items have been returned to you before you leave the campus.