New to Oaks Kids?
Service Times are 9:15 am and 11:00 am
Check-In opens 30 minutes before the service starts and closes 30 minutes after the service starts.
On your second visit, our Self Check-In Kiosks are easy-to-use. Simply type in the phone number you provided during your first visit and follow the prompts to complete the process.
For grandchildren, niece/nephew, peers from school, etc.
- Guest information – Provide the child’s name, birthday, grade, and any allergies.
- Guest’s parent information – Provide the name and phone number of the child’s parents.
- Host parent – Provide your name and phone number.
For new-born child(ren)
FAQs for Parents
What do I bring?
For children 6 wks – 24 mos – We ask you to bring a diaper bag
- 2 -3 disposable diapers or pull-ups
- Pacifier or any other item your child may need for comfort
- 2 prepped bottles and extra formula
- Snacks and/or a sippy cup
- We provide water and a snack to children whose parents have given permission to have some. Learn more by clicking on, “What about snacks and allergies?”
For children 3 – 5 yrs (non-kindergarten) – Children must be potty-trained before moving into The Park. Please speak to our Toddler Team Leads before moving your child to The Park.
Where do I park?
What about my child’s health?
We operate on the Well-Child Program. For the protection of all the children in our ministry, we can’t allow a child in the kids’ areas with one or more of the following symptoms:
- a runny nose
- symptoms of the common cold
- a persistent cough
- the child must be fever-free for at least 24-hours or any other signs of illness.
- We kindly request that you do not place your child in any of our areas as they are at risk of exposing other children while he/she is not well. Thank you in advance for helping us keep Oaks Kids a healthy place for everyone.
What about snacks and allergies?
We provide snacks for children 7 mos – 4 yrs unless otherwise directed by parents. These snacks consist of Cheerios, goldfish, animal crackers, and fruit snacks. The only drink we provide is water.
If your child has a food allergy, please inform our Guest Experience Team at Check-In. It will be entered into the system and noted on his/her name tag. Also, please write it on the sign-in sheet when you drop-off your child into his/her class.
What kind of security check do the volunteers go through?
We require all Oaks Kids volunteers to be screened. Background, legal and reference checks, as well as personal interviews with the Oaks Kids Staff are required before serving in Oaks Kids Ministry.
Parent Tags – Read more in the tab below.
How do I pick up my child after the service?
When you are ready to pick up your child, go to your child’s classroom and present your Parent Tag to the Small Group Leader. The Parent Tag will be used to match the number on your child’s name tag.
When leaving, we ask that you make sure all your child’s personal items have been returned to you before you leave the campus.
If you have any other questions about what’s available for kids at Oaks Church let us know! We would love to hear from you.